- AGREEMENT OVERVIEW
This Agreement represents a Service LevelAgreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Reliability Extranet and Customer forthe provision of IT services required to support and sustain the Product orservice.
This Agreement remains valid until supersededby a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure thatthe proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent ITservice support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutualagreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) andCustomer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles, and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise, and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- IT Service Provider(s): ReliabilityExtranet (“Provider”)
- IT Customer(s): Customer(“Customer”)
4. PERIODIC REVIEW
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Dateoutlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should bereviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review duringany period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager (“DocumentOwner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document.Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreementis obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affectedparties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions andobtain mutual agreements/approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: ReliabilityExtranet
Review Period: Bi-Annually (6 months)
Previous Review Date: 13 December 2018
Next Review Date: 15 July 2019
5. SERVICE AGREEMENT
The following detailed service parameters arethe responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of thisAgreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement:
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance usingRemote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsiteassistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
5.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirementsin support of this Agreement include:
• Payment for all support costs at the agreedinterval.
• Reasonable availability of customerrepresentative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. ServiceProvider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/orrequirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Meeting response times associated withservice related incidents.
• Appropriate notification to Customer for allscheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/orcomponents include:
- Changes to services will becommunicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Effective support of in-scope services is aresult of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections providerelevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services andrelated components.
6.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s)covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support: 9:00 AM to5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of officehours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made toanswer/action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: Monitored 9:00AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside ofoffice hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until thenext working day.
- Onsite assistance guaranteedwithin 72 hours during the business week
6.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in thisAgreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidentsand/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during businesshours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issuesclassified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days forissues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line withthe above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Reliability Extranet Pty Ltd